The Construction Manager will be part of the Field Services Construction team. In this role, the Construction Manager will interact with Jacobs construction sites, clients, and engineering offices to ensure successful management of all construction functions in accordance with established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
This position is located at the Fishkill Correctional Facility:
- Responsible for overall management and coordination of construction equipment for the project to maximize productivity and maintain schedule.
- Develops contingency and recovery plans as required.
- Monitors equipment performance and utilization; provides continuous improvement input and strategy development.
- Requires knowledge of construction techniques and equipment in order to develop strategies and manage overall quality and efficient daily production of equipment.
- Develop solutions to complex problems that require a significant degree of innovation and ingenuity.
- Manages all on-site equipment functions in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the Company.
- Develops procedures as needed.
- Functions as liaison between multiple project managers, construction and contractors.
- Provides construct ability input and construction planning.
- Responsible for safety of supervised personnel; ensures that personnel comply with established safety policies and procedures, and has front line responsibility for providing a safe work environment.
- 10+ years of Heavy Industrial project – proven work experience required.
- Proven experience in managing $500MM+ construction projects required.
- Proficiency with OSHA requirements is required.
- Solid safety implementation experience and successful safety performance required.
- Experience with direct hire staff preferred.
- Must have the work authorization of USA or Canada.