SRA Tech, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for full-time Project Manager for a Construction firm in New York City for public projects, including MTA and DDC.
Duties and Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- communication for all job RFI’s with the owner/architect /engineers/project inspectors, contractors, city and county officials.
- Manage proof of equipment and change order process
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Construction Project Management for General Contractors.
- Experience in Commercial/Industrial/Institutional Construction Management
- Experience with construction management software Estimating/Scheduling/Budgeting
SRA Tech, Inc.
New York, NY 10029
917-703-8837 – Contract