|Title||Mechanical Engineer (HVAC Design)-NYS PE|
|Location||Queens, New York|
SRA is looking for a “Mechanical Engineer (HVAC Design)-NYS PE” to join one of our prestigious clients (Lead multi-disciplined design and consulting firm), located at Queens, New York City. Direct hiring. Candidates should have a professional, pleasant demeanor with ability to work in fast paced environment.
This is full time position. Individual must be able to perform Mechanical System design, sizing and evaluation of critical mechanical components for their performance and reliability, Load calculations and some Energy modeling, Prepare contract drawings detailing the designed systems using AutoCAD or Revit, Executing the contract according to the clients’ requirement within the specified time and standard, Experience with project execution, feasibility studies, budget and cost calculation, Knowledge of Energy Audit and Commissioning preferred.
LOOKING TO START IMMEDIATELY.
Qualification and experience:
1) BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering with NYS Professional Engineering (PE) license (preferred).
2) 3 to 5 years of professional Experience on commercial and residential HVAC design.
3) Skill with AutoCAD or Revit and solid works.
4) Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
5) Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary and Benefits: Competitive Salary + Bonus
Please provide up to date resume with project experience (word format), and references to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
SRA Tech, Inc