The ColdFusion Application Developer will:
- Provide Application Development
- Design and develop middle-tier components and services for applications.
- Integrate applications with data sources from diverse technologies, such as SQL databases, XML, JSON, SharePoint, and Microsoft Office documents.
- Provide Application Support
- Provide user support for applications in production, including troubleshooting user issues with applications, performing data changes and updates as necessary to support workflow, identifying issues related to application usability or user training and finding a resolution to these issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in a computer or system science discipline from an accredited college or university and ten (10) years of progressive, relevant experience, or an MS degree in a computer or system science discipline and eight (8) years of progressive experience, or a Ph.D. degree in a computer or system science discipline and four (4) years of progressive experience. Requires demonstrated technical expertise in engineering systems design and analysis.
- Advanced understanding of object-oriented development principles.
- Five or more years of experience working with ColdFusion and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar frameworks.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a diverse population and effectively collaborate to determine optimum solutions.
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. or Canada.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Benefits Tuition Reimbursement
- Much, much more!
- Some experience in responsive, mobile-first layouts leveraging CSS.
- Strong software engineering and system analysis & design skills.
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
Ability to work with aggressive time lines and targets.
Generally an office environment, but can involve inside or outside work depending on task.
Work may involve sitting for extended periods (90%). May require lifting and carrying up to 10 lbs (5%). Must have sufficient mobility to enter areas of test facilities where necessary (10%). This position requires the capability to lift 25 pounds and use ladders (step/extension) as needed.
Equipment and Machines
Standard office equipment (PC, telephone, copier/scanner, etc.)