One of the top leading Special Inspections, Technical Consultations, and Construction Materials Testing Company, located at New York City is seeking to hire a six Construction Inspector (ACI-I and ACI-II) for the job location: New York City and Albany/ Syracuse/ Buffalo, NY. Immediate direct hiring.
Open positions and job locations:
Construction Inspector (ACI 1-02 and ACI 2: 02) for New York City, NY.
Construction Inspector (ACI 1-01 and ACI 2: 01) for Albany/ Syracuse/ Buffalo, NY
Qualification and experience:
1) Candidates must have ACI-I/ ACI-II Certifications
2) High school or equivalent.
3) Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary and Benefits: Company offers competitive compensation and benefit packages including: group healthcare, prescription, vision and dental coverage, life insurance as well as short and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) retirement plan, educational assistance program, paid holidays and paid vacation.
Please apply online or provide up to date resume (word format) with US work authorization type and references to: INFO@SRA.NYC
SRA Tech, Inc
SRA Tech, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for full-time Project Manager for a Construction firm in New York City for public projects, including MTA and DDC.
Duties and Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- communication for all job RFI’s with the owner/architect /engineers/project inspectors, contractors, city and county officials.
- Manage proof of equipment and change order process
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Construction Project Management for General Contractors.
- Experience in Commercial/Industrial/Institutional Construction Management
- Experience with construction management software Estimating/Scheduling/Budgeting
SRA Tech, Inc.
New York, NY 10029
917-703-8837 – Contract
Industry leading designer and manufacturer of aircraft avionics and advanced power solutions has an immediate need for a Sr Electrical Design Engineer to join their growing team, on direct hire basis, in the South Kansas area. Position is responsible for the electrical design & testing of power converters. Strong relocation package is offered. Compensation will be relevant to experience level.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
- DC-AC power converter design.
- Lead full life-cycle of product design efforts from inception to manufacturing.
- Design circuit schematics and layout of PCB implementation.
- Design circuit protections to environmental threats per DO-160 requirements.
- Build & troubleshoot prototype hardware in office and lab environments.
- Design manufacturing & test process tools for product integration.
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- BS Electrical Engineering Degree.
- 8-10 years of relevant industry experience, specifically with DC-AC static inverter design
- Electromagnetic interference (EMI) & Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) knowledge & experience.
- Familiar with DO-160 requirements & have experience designing products to comply with those standards.
- Experience with switched-mode power circuits and custom magnetic components is required.
- Schematic and PCB layout experience is required (PADS, LTSpice)
- Experience with design for manufacture (DFM) & design for test (DFT) principles.
<Benefits for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Great salary, benefits, growth opportunities and relocation package (if required).
This Job is located in Wichita, KS -> United States
Keywords: power converter,analog,pcb,life-cycle design, do-160, electromagnetic interference, electromagnetic compatibility, pads, ltspice, design for manufacture, design for test